Are you interested in learning more about the Center?
Take a VIRTUAL TOUR of the Sacramento LGBT Community Center today!
Are you interested in learning more about the Sacramento LGBT Community Center and how you can get involved? Join us for a tour of the Center and get an internal look at how we operate our programs, services, events and more!
On our tours, you’ll learn about:
- Our mission to create a region where LGBTQ+ people thrive.
- Our health and wellness programs which include sexual and mental health services, helping folks who are experiencing homelessness, and transgender services.
- The advocacy work that the Center has done in the past and continues to do through our outreach and training institute.
- Our community building events that we host throughout the year.
- Our vision for ending youth homelessness, having no new HIV infections, medical care and employment opportunities for transgender folks, and more.
- Ways to get involved with the Center such as, volunteering, interning, and open positions.
Our Get Centered tours are held twice per month:
- Second Tuesdays from 5:30 p.m. – 6:30 p.m
- Last Saturdays from 10 a.m. – 11 a.m
Each tour lasts approximately one hour and includes portions of the Q-Spot drop-in center, community resources room, and health and wellness offices. Due to privacy and safety restrictions, tours will not be conducted from the hours of 12 p.m. – 5:00 p.m. in order to respect client confidentiality. Thank you for understanding.
RSVP is required. Please RSVP through Eventbrite or by emailing Ariela Cuellar .
To view our available tour dates, visit our Facebook event page here, or visit the community calendar to find out when the next available tour is!
Become a Center Ambassador
Applications for the Sacramento LGBT Community Center Advocate are now open!
Are you someone who enjoys building relationships, meeting new people, and sharing your Center experience with others? Do you describe yourself as welcoming, hospitable, and inclusive? If so, you’re a perfect fit to become a Center Ambassador. Interested candidates can review the volunteer position responsibilities and requirements here: Center Ambassador