The Sacramento LGBT Community Center is located near 20th and L streets in the heart of Midtown’s Lavender Heights district. Everyone is welcome to stop by during business hours or contact the Center by phone or e-mail. The Center strives to respond to all inquiries within one business day.
The Center is open Sunday – Saturday, 10 a.m. – 6 p.m. Q-Spot Drop in Hours are 12 p.m.-6 p.m. 7-days a week. The Center is closed for the observance of the following holidays:
- New Year’s Day: Jan. 1
- Dr. Martin Luther King’s Birthday: 3rd Monday in January
- President’s Day: 3rd Monday in February
- Memorial Day: Last Monday in May
- Independence Day: July 4
- Labor Day: First Monday in September
- Veteran’s Day: Nov. 11
- Thanksgiving Day: Fourth Thursday in November
- Day after Thanksgiving Day: Fourth Friday in November
- Christmas Eve: Dec. 24
- Christmas Day: Dec. 25
The Sacramento LGBT Community Center’s service area includes a radius that stretches from Chico to Fresno and the East Bay to South Lake Tahoe. Parents drive their children to weekly youth groups from more than an hour away each week and the Center is committed to doing more to support the suburban and rural communities that surround Sacramento’s urban core. Counties served include Sacramento, Yolo, El Dorado, Placer, Sutter, San Joaquin, Amador, Solano, and Contra Costa.