The Sacramento LGBT Community Center works to create a region where LGBTQ+ people thrive. We support the health and wellness of the most marginalized, advocate for equality and justice, and work to build a culturally rich LGBTQ+ community.
- An end to youth homelessness
- Medical care and employment opportunities for transgender people, equitable with those of cisgender white men
- No new HIV infections
- Ongoing coordination among all LGBTQ+ serving organizations
- Civic institutions where LGBTQ+ people are equitably represented and engaged
- LGBTQ+ older adults having affirming housing, long term care, and social activities where they are safe and welcome
- Sacramento Pride as the largest celebration of diversity in the region