Ever wanted to help plan one of the Center’s marquee events?
The Center needs diverse talents to keep our events growing, relevant and dynamic. Everything from marketing, sponsorship solicitation, greeting patrons at the door, decor, entertainment, food & beverage and volunteer staffing all require leadership from the committee.
- Mama’s Making Bacon Drag Brunch (March)
- Capital City Pride Festival and Parade (June)
- Pride Awards (Summer)
- Red Dress Party (October)
- Attends regularly scheduled committee meetings.
- Takes leadership on a specific element of the event.
- Designs and implement timelines, budgets and other tools to ensure that area succeeds.
- Familiarity with a specific aspect of an event.
- Grace under pressure.
- Understanding of collaboration and team dynamics.
- Desire to work independently away from the Center.
- Attention to detail, planning, and supervision of volunteers.
To apply for the Pride Festival committee, ✉ e-mail Kelli Hannaford.
To apply for the Making Bacon, Pride Awards or Red Dress Party committee, ✉ e-mail David Heitstuman.