Make A Difference
There is no such thing as a small gift to the Center.
All gifts help the Center meet the needs of the diverse, unique populations that make up our cherished, local LGBT community.
Whether it is a donation today, a monthly contribution, attendance at a fundraiser, corporate sponsorship or a legacy gift, every dollar matters and will be put to good use.
Below are some creative ways you can make a difference in a better tomorrow for LGBT people.
Your donation can have an impact on your community today. You can make a big difference, no matter the size of your gift:
- $25 pays for one set of sex-positive demonstration models for the Health Program’s trainings
- $50 keeps the Drop-In Respite Center open for one hour
- $150 secures an affirming, welcoming, queer prom experience for 15 youth
- $500 ensures 125 people can participate in a peer-led support group free to charge
- $1,000 enables the Community Resources Program to deliver 1,125 of our nearly 4,000 annual referrals
- $5,000 makes the safe and welcoming space the Center creates possible for a whole month.
The Center’s Pride is a tremendous group of Center supporters who demonstrate their ongoing belief and passion for our mission by making a monthly gift.
An easy process, just choose the amount, then lean back and smile knowing you make the lives of LGBT community members, young and old, better every day.
Your legacy gift will be treasured forever. You may think your estate is not big enough to give; please know that any and all gifts given from the heart are generous and truly appreciated.
This unique, mutually beneficial partnership opportunity has been one many business leaders in our community have found to be well worth their investment.
Each event has its own striking and distinct personality. Check out the following experiences!
Mama’s Making Bacon Drag Brunch, an outrageous, entertaining brunch like no other.
Sacramento Pride Festival & Parade, the region’s annual Pride celebration and parade.
Sacramento Pride Awards, a celebration of our community’s unsung heroes that make a difference every day.
Red Dress Party, Sacramento’s premier dance event featuring renowned DJs, entertainers and a sea of red dresses!
✉ E-mail David Heitstuman with questions or for more information on making your gift today | ☏ (916) 442-0185, ext. 102.