Mark your calendars! Big Day of Giving is May 3rd, 2018!
Celebrate Big Day of Giving in our region by supporting the Sacramento LGBT Community Center! Big Day of Giving is a 24-hour online challenge that brings our non-profit community together to raise funds that strengthen the region we call home.
Your contribution to the Sacramento LGBT Community Center on Big Day of Giving supports the health and wellness of the most marginalized, ensures we can continue as an advocate for equality and justice, and builds a culturally rich LGBTQ community.
Your gift on Big Day of Giving supports our services, like:
- $25 pays for one set of sex-positive demonstration models for the Health Program’s trainings
- $50 keeps the Drop-In Respite Center open for one hour
- $150 secures an affirming, welcoming, queer prom experience for 15 youth
- $500 ensures 125 people can participate in a peer-led support group free to charge
- $1,000 enables the Community Resources Program to deliver 1,125 of our nearly 4,000 annual referrals
- $5,000 makes the safe and welcoming space the Center creates possible for a whole month.