The Sacramento LGBT Community Center works to create a region where LGBTQ people thrive. We support the health and wellness of the most marginalized, advocate for equality and justice, and work to build a culturally rich LGBTQ community.
- An end to youth homelessness
- Medical care and employment opportunities for transgender people, equitable with those of cisgender white men
- No new HIV infections
- Ongoing coordination among all LGBTQ-serving organizations
- Civic institutions where LGBTQ people are equitably represented and engaged
- LGBTQ older adults having affirming housing, long term care, and social activities where they are safe and welcome
- Sacramento Pride as the largest celebration of diversity in the region
- Collaborate internally with our employees, volunteers and donors and externally with our community partners and clients
- Advocate with a diverse, inclusive and proactive manner on behalf of under served populations locally and globally
- Innovate, create new ideas and take risks that lead to positive change
- Respond to changing community needs
- Provide educational and economic empowerment that improves the quality of life for the LGBT individuals and families and develops future leaders
- Improve the health and wellness of the LGBT community through culturally competent access to resources and information
- Operate with trust and integrity in our employees and volunteers, transparency in our operations and the privacy of our clients and donors
🔎 Download our general interest card.
🔎 Learn about the Center’s history.
🔎 Meet the Center’s Board of Directors.
🔎Meet the Center’s staff & volunteer leadership.
🔎 View the Center’s financial information.
🔎 Check out the Center’s accomplishments.